Saturday, April 04, 2015

Azealia Banks: President Obama is “So Fine”

Adding to her array of winsome commentary, Azealia Banks made some choice remarks in her cover story for Billboard magazine’s latest issue. Regarding the President of the United States of America, the controversial musician declared. “He is so fine, with those big-a** white teeth and ears hanging off his head. I’m like, ‘Oh my god, I want to f*ck the President".

Instead of going after the Commander-in-Chief, though, Banks says she’ll stick to familiar territory to satisfy her carnal cravings- “I love security guards. They’re these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. And I have had sex with a lot of my female friends. It’s a proximity thing. It’s why I am going to call my next record, Business and Pleasure, because I’m always mixing the two.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites