Monday, April 13, 2015

Kendall Jenner & Justin Bieber: Striking Up a Romance

As two of the most successful celebrities in their age bracket, Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber both understand the perils of Hollywood relationships. However, the “One Less Lonely Girl” hunk and the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” chick posted some photos online on Thursday (April 9) that are causing speculation that they’re taking their friendship to the next level.

In one shot, Justin has his hands on Kendall’s hips while hanging out in the SoCal sun and in another pose, Bieber shows off his tattoos and toned physique while holding a furry friend. Earlier this week, Jenner joked about wanting a new beau via Instagram- “The only reason I want a boyfriend is so that when I'm singing Fergalicious and it’s at the part where she says ‘I be up in the gym just workin on my fitness he's my witness’ I can point to him and he'll do the little ‘wooOOH’ part.. because right now I have to do both parts myself and it's stressful because right after the wooOOH part I have to get right back into rapping and the transition is harder than you think so yeah I need a bf because of that.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites