Saturday, April 04, 2015

Kristin Cavallari Shows Off Her Beach Booty

It’s no secret that Kristin Cavallari has a smokin’ body and on Thursday (April 2) she proudly displayed a snapshot of her beautiful backside to the delight of her Instagram followers. The 28-year-old “Hills” alum took her son Camden’s hand and went for a stroll on the beach while her husband Jay Cutler took a photograph of her pert derriere.

Following the birth of her 10-month-old son Jaxon, Kristin complained that she was having trouble putting on weight. “I don’t know why or how but after I had children my body literally changed and now, for me, it’s about trying to keep muscle on so I don’t look too thin. Because it’s very easy, especially because I have no curves, that I can look really skinny and I don’t like that look.” However, it looks like the gym has been paying off!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites