Thursday, April 02, 2015

Lupita Nyong’o Is Radiant on May 2015 Harper’s Bazaar UK

Adding to her list of high-profile spots, Lupita Nyong'o is featured on the front of Harper's Bazaar UK for May 2015. In her interview, the “12 Years a Slave” star shares that her Academy Award win just keeps paying dividends- "You know, I thought it would come to an end after the Oscars. I thought the Oscars would come and go and then all of a sudden everything would be back to normal and I'd be back in my apartment.”

Lupita also credited a very special peer in helping her keep it together when her career took off- "Emma Thompson, Emma Thompson, Emma Thompson, Emma Thompson. It was such a relief... witnessing her going through that whole thing with an ease and a playfulness and just abandon. That is like the person I want to be. I want to be that comfortable even in this very alien environment that you get put in."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites