Thursday, April 09, 2015

Kate Upton Poses Up For Vogue UK Spread

As one of the most famous models in the world today, Kate Upton has enjoyed becoming a household name, thanks to multiple Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers. In her new feature for Vogue UK, the 22-year-old blonde bombshell says she owes her mom a debt of gratitude for helping guide her through her career pathways- "A lot of times I'd be on the phone with my mom as I was walking into a meeting and then calling her right after. She helped me word things and express myself so I knew what I was saying. I knew I was frustrated but I was 15 so I didn't know exactly how to put things.

My mom told me when I was younger that I could never raise my voice but I could always match a tone. I've kept that with me because, in fashion, there can be some heated moments. I'm never the one raising my tone, but I will match one." And it turns out Ms. Upton wasn’t thrilled about the way Terry Richardson uploaded her “Cat Daddy” clip to YouTube without first notifying her. "Yes, I did [get angry]. I was like, 'That was disrespectful, you could have told me!' Now, obviously, it's fine.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites