Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Demi Lovato: Love Your Curves!

Following a well-documented battle with bulimia Demi Lovato is in a healthy place these days, and she credits Wilmer Valderrama with helping her walk out of darkness and into the light. On Saturday (July 11) the “Heart Attack” hitmaker posted a photo of herself laying on a recliner via Instagram, along with the message, “Learn to lurrrrrvveee yerrrrr currrrrvveees... I actually used to hate them... But then a special someone helped me learn how to love them... And he sure loves them.... #squats #COOLFORTHESUMMER.”

Back in December, Demi told Fitness magazine, “It's been difficult. I almost went back to rehab for my eating disorder last summer. I was obsessing over food and terrified of it at the same time. Wilmer noticed and called me out on it, which was a relief.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites