Friday, July 17, 2015

Emily Maynard Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Kicking off a whole new season of life, Emily Maynard welcomed her newborn baby son with husband Tyler Johnson and shared a photo via Instagram earlier today (July 16). Already mother to 10-year-old Ricki, the “Bachelorette” babe added the caption, “God is good. My heart can’t even handle it.”

Maynard previously told Us Weekly that she’s thrilled to have her hubby’s aid with the baby this time around. "The most different thing for me will be having Tyler here to help. I raised Ricki by myself and it’s just been the two of us for so long. I’m just really excited to be present. When Ricki was born, it was a really hard time in my life, and I was so young that I really don’t think I enjoyed it or soaked it in as much as I wish I could have. I’m just really looking forward to getting up with him and feeding him. Ask me after he’s been here for a month if I’m still excited, but right now, that’s what I’m looking forward to.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites