Thursday, July 16, 2015

Justin Bieber: I Had a 4.0 GPA in High School!

Sure, he has a penchant for partying these days, but back in high school Justin Bieber was at the top of his class. While chatting with Martha Stewart for a feature in Interview magazine’s September 2015 issue, the “One Less Lonely Girl” crooner admitted, “I finished high school with a 4.0 GPA.”

Meanwhile, Justin also shared his excitement over his soon-to-be-released new music- "The new album’s going really well. I'm working a lot with Skrillex and Diplo and this guy named Poo Bear, who's an incredible writer. We've just been getting our groove. You kind of go through a period where you're in there and nothing comes and nothing comes, and then, finally, it's like bang- bang-bang – you get them all in a row. I'm at a place where I'm really happy and I'm ready to share my music."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites