Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Taylor Swift Donates $50K to Young Fan’s Medical Expenses

There seems to be no end to her generosity, as Taylor Swift plunked down a huge chunk of change for a little girl suffering from leukemia. Earlier this week, 11-year-old Naomi Oakes learned that the “Bad Blood” singer made the donation to her GoFundMe campaign and she couldn’t believe it- “Oh my God. I can barely breathe. I seriously think I’m going to pass out right now,” she exclaimed.

Along with the $50,000 donation, Taylor also included a note- “To the beautiful and brave Naomi,
I’m sorry you have to miss it, but there will always be more concerts. Let’s focus on getting you feeling better. I’m sending the biggest hugs to you and your family.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites