Thursday, July 02, 2015

Uncomfortable to Be in a Thong in Front of a Thousand People




His new movie “Magic Mike XXL” is already stirring up all kinds of excitement and Channing Tatum may even consider doing a Vegas show down the road. In his cover story for Vanity Fair, the “She’s the Man” actor explained, "I started dancing at Joy, a nightclub in Tampa.

The group was called Male Encounter." And just like his character in the flick, the party eventually came to an end- "They've been acting like they've been on spring break for 15 years. Now the ride's over. Everybody's sobering up, having to figure out what they're going to do with the rest of their lives."


As for what’s next, Channing teased, "Well, we're going to start a [Magic Mike] show in Vegas, and I'll never say never. I wouldn't mind going out there and doing it one more time. Or maybe twice. But, you know, every time I've put on a thong and am getting ready to walk onstage again, I'm like, 'Why do I want to do this?' It's very uncomfortable to be in a thong in front of a thousand people.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites