Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Anna Faris: Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors “Sting”

They have one of the most fun-to-watch marriages in Tinseltown, so when Anna Faris started reading erroneous reports that her husband Chris Pratt was having an affair, she was annoyed to say the least.
The “House Bunny” babe told Us Weekly, "I had always kind of believed that part of the rumors of celebrity couples were sort of true because they had never been part of my life.

I was like, 'Oh, maybe there's a kernel of truth to that.' It's been a little devastating because for us, it's like, 'What the heck?' This has been blindsiding to us. We have an incredible relationship. It has been weirdly stinging. That stung a little bit harder than I thought it would.”
Faris continued, “I am very lucky that I am with a man [who] values family. We’re so lucky that we have the same sense of humor. We dream about having a little bit of a farm one day."


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites