Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ariel Winter Tells Glamour: I Love My Smaller Boobs!

While many of her peers are paying thousands of dollars to boost their bust lines, Ariel Winter couldn’t wait to tone down her ta-tas. The 17-year-old “Modern Family” cutie told Glamour that her ever-expanding assets caused a multitude of problems and in June she finally had a breast reduction surgery. “I went to a swimsuit store with my cousin a few months ago and couldn’t find a bathing suit that fit me. I really felt bad about myself. I didn’t feel happy. I just kept saying, ‘What am I going to wear? There’s nothing for me to wear at the beach, at the pool.’ I can’t go to a party with my friends and wear the same thing as them. I have to be completely covered up; otherwise I’ll look a certain way that I’m not intending to look.”

Ms. Winter took her bra size from an “F” cup to a “D” cup and it’s made all the difference in the world. “I didn’t want to not tell anybody and then have another million stories [say], ‘What happened to Ariel? She looks so different.’ And I also think there’s some good that can come from [telling] my story. It’s something that I did to better my life and better my health, and I think that can benefit a lot of young girls. I have felt happier with myself than I ever have. I am living a dream that a lot of girls my age would love to be living, and I’m aware of that. I'm really grateful that I’m able to do that and have a voice that I’m able to speak to teenagers. I don’t want to do anything to mess that up.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites