Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Nicki Minaj Lashes Out At Miley Cyrus At Music Awards 2015

Never one to keep her opinions to herself, Nicki Minaj used her acceptance speech at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards to take aim at Miley Cyrus. After snagging the Best Hip Hop Video for “Anaconda,” the “Super Bass” rapper referred to Miss Cyrus (who was last night’s host) as a “this b*tch who had a lot to say about me the other day in the press” for her comments in the New York Times.

Miley was quoted as saying, "Nicki Minaj is not too kind and not very polite. I know you can make it seem like, oh I just don't understand because I'm a white pop star. I know the statistics. I know what's going on in the world. But to be honest, I don't think MTV did that on purpose." And after Nicki called her out, the “Party in the USA” songstress tried to act like she’d been misquoted. Watch the clip!

Check out the video: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_o9vhv83t


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites