Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pink: When I’m Not Touring I Love To Cook and Eat!

Her live shows are legendary and when Pink comes off the road, she’s all about indulging her inner foodie with plenty of gourmet goodies. In her interview with Food & Wine magazine, the “So What” songstress explained that she trained with the top chefs in Paris, France- "I take cooking classes for vacation. Last summer I went to Les Prés d'Eugénie, Michel Guérard's place in France, for five days.

We made croissants and coq au vin. They have an incredible wine list. I'm obsessed with halloumi. I grill it for salads with truffle oil and dandelion greens — the more exotic the greens, the better. I don't care if people think halloumi's squeaky; they're wrong."

Admittedly, Pink gets a little curvier when she’s not on tour-“Here's the issue: I don't change my eating when I get home. So everyone always asks me, 'What are you going to do after?' And I say, 'Get really fat and happy.'"

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites