Monday, October 12, 2015

Taylor Hill Takes It to Another Level in Victoria’s Secret

She hasn’t wasted any time in building up her Angel resume, and Taylor Hill is incredible in the new push-up bra campaign for Victoria’s Secret. The 19-year-old poser shows off both the “So Obsessed” and “Very Sexy” styles and adds plenty of sex appeal with a smoky eye and ample curves.

Taylor told People that when she initially found out she was officially a VS Angel, it was a dream come true- “I was in absolute shock and didn’t know what to do. My agent called me and sounded really serious. He said in this very serious tone, ‘You have a contract with Victoria’s Secret and they want you to be an Angel.’ And then I freaked out in excitement and shock. He did the same thing with me for the fashion show.”


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites