Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ashley Benson: I’m Sorry About The Lion Costume!

She received some seriously negative feedback after posting a Halloween-themed selfie to her Instagram account earlier this week, and now Ashley Benson has issued an apology. The “Spring Breakers” starlet wore a Cecil the Lion outfit and added the caption, “Help! Can’t decide on my Halloween costume this year! What do you guys think of this Cecil the Lion costume?”

And after many followers expressed their disapproval of the getup, Benson replied, "Yesterday's post was in poor taste and I absolutely regret all of the hurt that photo caused. The caption that was posted was incorrect and my costume was not Cecil the Lion, when I saw that, I contacted my management who handled the post and had it immediately changed. I recognize that I am responsible for everything posted on my social media accounts and this was an unfortunate oversight.

I am a supporter of animal conservation and I will be donating... to the World Wildlife Fund. I love you all and apologize (sic) if I let you down."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites