Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Nicole Kidman Steams Up Interview Magazine October

Never lacking in the eye candy department, Nicole Kidman is featured on the front of the October 2015 issue of Interview magazine. The 48-year-old “Eyes Wide Shut” actress is currently starring in “Photograph 51” in the West End theatre district, and it turns out she knew she wanted to be in showbiz from a very early age.

Nicole explains, “Before I got a job, I would catch the bus and go to a theater on a Saturday morning and do classes instead of going to the beach or playing. It was completely self-motivated. My father was a biochemist and my mom was a nurse educator, and they were like, ‘Who is this black sheep of the family?’ At that age, I was seeking it out. And I was looking for kindred spirits.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites