Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Charlize Theron Charms Up a Storm on ELLE’s

We never get tired of admiring her beauty, and Charlize Theron is on full display for the June 2015 cover of Elle UK magazine. The “Italian Job” actress is stunning in Bottega Veneta and Intimissimi, photographed by the famed Bjarne Jonasson, and in her interview she discusses how she managed to score equal pay for her role in “Snow White and the Huntsman.”

“I have to give them credit because once I asked, they said yes. They did not fight it. And maybe that’s the message: That we just need to put our foot down. This is a good time for us to bring this to a place of fairness, and girls need to know that being a feminist is a good thing. It doesn’t mean that you hate men. It means equal rights. If you’re doing the same job, you should be compensated and treated in the same way.”

As for working with boyfriend Sean Penn on “The Last Face,” Charlize shared, “Putting aside that he’s my partner, he’s the love of my life; for the first time, I felt that my work was really bleeding into my life and that made it hard. There were moments where I was incredibly unfair to him. And moments where I felt like… he was incredibly unfair to me. But it makes you realize that no matter how complicated it gets, the priority is the relationship.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites