Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Tiger Woods Talks “Brutal” Break Up With Lindsey Vonn

It’s never easy to say goodbye to a multi-year relationship, and it sounds like Tiger Woods is struggling pretty hard following his split with Lindsey Vonn. During a news conference at TPC Sawgrass, the handsome golf pro described his state of mind after ending his three-year romance- “Obviously it does affect me. It is rough. There’s no doubt. I’m not going to lie about that. It is tough.

This three-day window (his dad passed away nine years ago on May 3rd) is really hard. I haven’t slept. It’s been these three-days, May 3 and through the 5th. It’s been just brutal on me, and then with obviously what happened on Sunday, it just adds to it.” Vonn previously announced via Facebook, “Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. I will always cherish the memories that we’ve created together,” and Tiger added, “I have great admiration, respect and love for Lindsey and I’ll always cherish our time together.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites