Saturday, May 02, 2015

Selena Gomez Sizzles at 2015 WE Day Chicago

She’s been on the receiving end of some nasty weight-shaming comments as of late and Selena Gomez got instant revenge by looking super-hot at the 2015 WE Day Chicago event at Allstate Arena on Thursday (April 30). The “Wizards of Waverly Place” starlet took the stage to give a riveting speech, encouraging young people to stop finding their value in their appearance.

Selena stated, “I know what it’s like to be judged and to be put down. I know what it’s like to have other people form opinions about you without even knowing you, trying to dim your light. I know what you guys go through because I go through it every single day. But I don’t let it get to me. You are not defined by an Instagram photo, by a Like, by a comment. That does not define you.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites