Monday, May 04, 2015

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn: We’re Breaking Up!

They’ve been going steady for several years and now it seems Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are ready to jump back into the dating pool. On Sunday (May 3), the pro golfer and his Olympic Skiing babe released separate statements to let fans know they’re no longer a couple. Vonn wrote via Facebook, “After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship.

I will always cherish the memories that we’ve created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart. I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart.”
 
Woods also penned, “Lindsey and I have mutually decided to stop dating. I have great admiration, respect and love for Lindsey and I’ll always cherish our time together. She has been amazing with Sam and Charlie and my entire family. Unfortunately, we lead very hectic lives and are both competing in demanding sports. It’s difficult to spend time together.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites