Friday, June 19, 2015

Amanda Seyfried: I’ll Never Do a Superhero Movie!

Taking advantage of the fresh air and sunshine, Amanda Seyfried grabbed a leash and took her beloved pooch pal Finn to a dog park in SoHo on Wednesday (June 17). The “Big Love” actress has been working overtime to plug her new movie “Ted 2,” and on Tuesday night (June 16) she stopped by “Late Night with Seth Meyers” where Meyers asked her if she was planning on jumping on the superhero movie bandwagon.

Amanda emphatically replied, “No. I did a cameo in a movie [called “Pan”] and it turned into just a big nightmare for me. When I signed on, there was no wirework or green screen stuff happening with my character. I’m not playing a fairy, so why would I be flying around? Throwing up?!”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites