Friday, June 05, 2015

Hilary Duff: I Was Turned Down on Tinder!

Following her divorce from Mike Comrie, Hilary Duff has been playing the field with the help of the Tinder iPhone dating app. Earlier this week, the “Cheaper By the Dozen” dame called in to the Kyle and Jackie O show to play a blind phone date game with eight potential suitors, though the hosts withheld her name.

The men were instructed to hang up when they heard something they didn’t like. Duff explained, “I’m American, blonde, and 5"2 and from Texas. I have a good job, I like to cook, I like to drink wine, and I like dogs more than humans. I’m looking for someone that can make me laugh, has a good personality. I like funny banter. I'm a single mom.” And all but one of the eight men wound up hanging up!
ADVERTISING

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites