Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I Never Discussed My Daughter’s Love Life With The Mirror

She’s no stranger to rumors and Kristen Stewart's latest drama involves a supposed interview her mother Jules gave to The Mirror, a British tabloid. In the article, Mama Stewart supposedly confirmed that the “Twilight Saga: New Moon” actress was dating her personal assistant Alicia Cargile- “What’s not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She’s happy. I’ve met Kristen’s new girlfriend, I like her.”

However, Jules insists that she never said such a thing! She told Us Weekly, “I spoke to Sharon Feinstein about my film K-11 that has been put on display in the Hollywood Museum. It’s currently there under the LGBT banner on the third floor. She also asked me about my views on gay rights, which I was happy to express. Then we talked briefly about the fundraiser I am hosting for TheWolfConnection.org. Never ever did we discuss Kristen!”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites