Monday, July 06, 2015

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Jet Into LAX

They’re always on the move and on Sunday (July 5) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived on a flight at LAX International Airport. Joined by their six children Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne and Zahara, the “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” stars were mobbed by fans and shutterbugs as they made their way out of the popular travel hub.

Brad and Angelina’s next film “By the Sea” is slated to hit theaters in November, and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin recently joked with press about his meeting with the couple to write a song for the flick- “I got a message that said, ‘Meet in this undisclosed location. You'll be blindfolded and picked up by seven ex-Navy SEALs.’

So they kidnapped me, hit me over the head, and sprayed me with Mace. When I woke up, I was in an office, and Brad Pitt was doing push-ups as Angelina Jolie was just sitting there with her crown on. There was also a guy holding a knife to my throat, and she said, ‘Write me a song, or else.’ And Brad Pitt said, ‘Yeah. What she said.’”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites