Monday, August 03, 2015

Chrissy Teigen: What’s Up Chicken Butt

Continuing her tradition of taking funny photos with her husband John Legend, Chrissy Teigen staged a saucy snapshot while basking in the sun. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue stunner lounged on a raft in the swimming pool while perching a plate of hot wings on her pert posterior. Legend, of course, looks like he’s going to devour both his wife and the wings!

Chrissy captioned the photo, “What’s up chicken butt,” and it’s likely the chicken wings are of the homemade variety. Teigen previously told ELLE, "If I'm at home for a week and I can do dinner every night, I'll cook every single night. If I want mashed potatoes, I make cauliflower mashed potatoes, which taste exactly the same.

I basically just take all of my cravings and make them low carb. I love Thai boat noodles: They are kind of like pho, but with a very hearty broth. I will make the broth and just do no noodles and more bean sprouts. I need to be able to eat what I want to eat, so I just get rid of as many carbs as possible that go into it."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites