Monday, August 03, 2015

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Amy Schumer in Vacation

Treating herself to some fun in the sun, Jennifer Lawrence put on a sexy swimsuit and hopped on top of a human pyramid while on vacation with Amy Schumer this week. On Thursday (July 30), the “Trainwreck” star posted a few photos from her getaway with the “Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” actress, along with the caption, “Human pyramid. Newest members on top #islandtime #day2.”

Of her lust for life, Schumer told “CBS Good Morning,” “I love to laugh. I seek laughter all the time. I think that’s something that also comes with having a sick parent is you don’t know what’s going to happen and so I’ll be like, ‘I’m psyched my legs still work.’ And I want to, like, experience all I can and make as many memories as I can.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites