Saturday, November 07, 2015

Katy Perry Showing Off Her Charitable Side

Katy Perry stepped out at Carnegie Hall in New York City to help raise funds for David Lynch Foundation’s Meditate New York Initiate as part of the Change Begins Within benefit last night (November 4). The “Hot N Cold” singer was joined by fellow musicians Sting and guitarist Sharon Isbin as she provided musical inspiration while guests looked on in amazement.

Meanwhile, Katy was declared the highest-earning female musician in 2015 by Forbes thanks to her whopping $135 million paycheck over the past 12 months. She told Forbes, "I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company. I’m an entrepreneur … I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites