Friday, May 08, 2015

Chris Brown’s Bedroom Invaded By Naked Woman!

He’s no stranger to having women throw themselves at him, but when Chris Brown returned home from a trip to Las Vegas, there was a naked lady waiting in his bed. According to TMZ, the “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer and his security team entered his Agoura Hills, California residence to find “I LOVE YOU” spray painted across his kitchen counter and various women’s clothes strewn about the foyer. Of course, Chris called the police and had the 21-year-old woman arrested after he found her sleeping in his bed. Later, he also discovered the words “MRS. BROWN” spray painted on his Range Rover and Rolls Royce.

Brown posted a photo of the woman via Instagram along with the message, “I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She wrote, ‘I love you’ on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy sh*t.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites