Monday, June 08, 2015

Amber Rose Teases Racy “How to Be a Bad B*tch” Cover

She’s never been bashful about flaunting her curves and Amber Rose is stripped down and sexy on the cover of her new book. On Saturday (June 6) the voluptuous star unveiled the front of “How to Be a Bad B*tch” via Instagram, and she’s only wearing a barely-there bikini. She added the caption, “Check out the Official cover for my book. How To Be A Bad B*tch Shot by David LaChapelle and make sure you preorder your copy now on Amazon."

ADVERTISING
As for the content of her book, Amber previously told Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, "Every mistake that I've made so far, I'm showing these girls how to not do that. It's like I'm Jesus. I made the mistake for them."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites