Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Snapshot of Lookalike Daughter Apple

Talk about hitting the genetic jackpot, Gwyneth Paltrow's 11-year-old daughter Apple is her mother’s spitting image. The “Shakespeare in Love” actress uploaded a photograph of her little girl via Instagram on Monday (June 8) and she really does look like Paltrow’s mini-me.

ADVERTISING
Referring to Apple’s motorcycle helmet (and the fact that her nine-year-old brother Moses is standing next to her), Gwyneth added the caption, “Brother proof. Sort of.” Last month, Moses wrote a sweet letter to his mom on Mother’s Day- "Dear Mom: You are wonderful because you always help me feed and play with the bunnies. My favorite part of the day is when we watch the bunnies turn around in the garden. Thank you for teaching me how to start a website, I love your website and I wanted to have one too. Love, Momo.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites