Friday, June 19, 2015

Justin Bieber: Not Sure if Calls For Apology Were “Really Fair"

He’s spent the past several months trying to repair his public image, though Justin Bieber admits he’s had a hard time living up to the expectations of some people. While chatting with WWD, the “All That Matters” singer referenced “all the negative stuff that’s been portrayed of me” when he stated, “People wanted me to apologize, which I don’t know if it’s really fair.

I’ll definitely take responsibility… as I’m growing but I’ll never apologize for being human and making mistakes.” “I think that that’s just part of growing and living and becoming a man or a woman. It’s been a cool learning process. I’m really happy where I am right now, that’s for sure…. Take a second to, like, step back and evaluate the situation and think, ‘Okay, that might not be true,’ or just give me the benefit of the doubt. That’s all I ask.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites