Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christine Taylor Talks “Zoolander 2”: It’s Happening!

It’s been way too long since Derek Zoolander rocked the runway and Christine Taylor just told Entertainment Weekly that “Zoolander 2” is definitely on the way. The “Dodgeball” dame will reprise her role as journalist Matilda Jeffries, who fell in love with Derek, played by Taylor’s real-life husband Ben Stiller, but there’s no telling what’s happened between them since the 2001 original flick.

Christine explained, “I can tell you that I’m involved, but that’s all I can say. I can tell you it’s happening, but I can’t tell you where Matilda’s at and where their relationship is at. It’s all top secret!” Previously, Ben teased, “It’s ten years later and most of it is set in Europe…their lives have changed and they’re not really relevant anymore. It’s a new world for them. Will Ferrell is written into the script and he’s expressed interest in doing it. I think Mugatu is an integral part of the Zoolander story, so yes, he features in a big way.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites