Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kim Kardashian: I Support Bruce Jenner “100 Percent”

Things have certainly changed around the Kardashian camp since the divorce of Kris and Bruce Jenner, but Kim Kardashian isn’t turning her back on her stepdad. In her new interview with Entertainment Tonight, the “Disaster Movie” actress declined to comment on the Olympian’s changing appearance or the rumors that he’s undergoing gender reassignment therapy.

Kim explained, "I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right. I feel like that's his journey to talk about…Well we support Bruce no matter what, so we were just at his house hanging out and we wanted to take a picture.

That was not like a secret message like, 'We support Bruce.’ Of course we support Bruce 100 percent. He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites