Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jessica Alba: Bikini Babe in Thailand

She’s been hard at work on her new movie “Mechanic: Resurrection,” but Jessica Alba hasn’t forgotten to kick back and relax from time to time.

Earlier today (January 26) the “Fantastic Four” actress posted a photograph via Instagram from her balcony in Thailand, sporting a skimpy blue bikini as she looks out over the beautiful landscape.

Jessica recently told Marie Claire magazine that although she’s been considered a stunner for over a decade, she just recently began feeling it. “I think I came into my own physically in my thirties, even when I'd had kids.

I'm actually smaller now because everything kind of hangs off differently. But I feel more like a woman, with not such a girl face.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites