Friday, July 31, 2015

Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Are Married!

Wedding bells are ringing in Wiltshire, England today (July 30) as Guy Ritchie just said “I Do” with Jacqui Ainsley, his main squeeze since April 2010. According to an Us Weekly source, the luxurious wedding featured guests like Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham, and took place at Ritchie and Ainsley’s estate in Ashcombe.

Guy was previously married to Madonna for eight years and though things didn’t work out, he doesn’t harbor any resentment- "I enjoyed my first marriage. It's definitely not something I regret. The experience was ultimately very positive. I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites