Saturday, July 25, 2015

Angelina Jolie Plans New Project Including Her Son

It was only a matter of time before her kiddos started getting into showbiz and Angelina Jolie is slated to work with her son Maddox Jolie-Pitt on a new Netflix Original Film. The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” starlet will direct an adaptation of “First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers,” a novel written by Loung Ung. Maddox is originally from Cambodia and will be “involved in the production of the film.”

Angelina told press, “I was deeply affected by Loung’s book. It deepened forever my understanding of how children experience war and are affected by the emotional memory of it. And it helped me draw closer still to the people of Cambodia, my son’s homeland. Films like this are hard to watch but important to see. They are also hard to get made. Netflix is making this possible, and I am looking forward to working with them and excited that the film will reach so many people.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites