Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kim Kardashian Lets Her Ladies Loose at LAX

With enough flight hours to get her own pilot’s license, Kim Kardashian arrived at LAX International Airport on Sunday (July 19). The pregnant “Disaster Movie” dame seemed annoyed with all the gawkers as she fought through the crowd while exposing all kinds of cleavage thanks to her very-low-cut black ensemble.

Earlier in the day, Kim shared a photo of herself holding a bottle of morning sickness medicine as part of her social media endorsement tendency- "Have you heard about this? As you guys know my #morningsickness has been pretty bad. I tried changing things about my lifestyle, like my diet, but nothing helped, so I talked to my doctor. He prescribed me #Diclegis, I felt a lot better and most importantly, it's been studied and there was no increased risk to the baby. I'm so excited and happy with my results that I'm partnering with Duchesnay USA to raise awareness about treating morning sickness."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites