Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Snoop Dogg: Snatched by Swedish Police!

His legal history isn’t exactly exemplary, and Snoop Lion had yet another run-in with the police while visiting Sweden over the weekend. On Saturday night (July 25) the “Gin and Juice” rapper was pulled over on suspicion that he was driving under the influence of drugs, though he later maintained it was all due to racial profiling.

Tha Doggfather recorded several videos in which he stated, “We getting sweated by the police right now. I don’t know what country we in but they sweatin’ us right now for nothing. This mother*cker right here sweatin’ me for nothing. Pulled a n*gga over for nothing. Taking us to the station where I gotta go pee in a cup for nothing. I ain’t did nothing. All I did was came to this country and did a concert, and now I got to go to the police station. For nothing.” On Sunday, Snoop tweeted, “2 all my Sweden fans U can blame YA police dept for never seeing me again in your beautiful country its allways a few d*cks that f*ck it up for everybody its been real thank u Jah bless!! F*ck the police.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites