Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Gigi Hadid & Joe Jonas Touch Down Together at LAX

Wrapping up a fun and eventful trip to New York City, Joe Jonas and Gigi Hadid arrived at LAX International Airport on Monday (July 20), lending more fuel to the rumor fire that they’re romantically involved. Both the “Burnin’ Up” rocker and his lovely model gal looked a bit tuckered out from their travels as they scurried out of the terminal and caught a chauffeured car.

Joe’s brother Nick Jonas recently gave his approval of the relationship- “I like them together. It's a good thing. Joe and I are best friends. We're each other's support system and closest friends, so naturally I'm gonna see a lot of her because they're together and it's great. I'm really happy for them. I think they seem very happy together and it's good.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites