Saturday, July 25, 2015

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran & Meek Mill Apologize

It’s been a crazy week for Twitter feuds and at the center of it all, Nicki Minaj has received more than her fair share of nuttiness. First, the “Super Bass” babe lamented her two nominations for the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards in a series of posts that seemed to possibly be dissing Taylor Swift.

However, after Taylor responded she thought better of her remarks and wrote, “I thought I was being called out. I missed the point, I misunderstood, then misspoke. I’m sorry, Nicki. @NICKIMINAJ.” Minaj replied, “That means so much Taylor, thank you. @taylorswift13.” Following suit, Ed Sheeran, who initially defended Swifty, also shared an “I’m Sorry” via Twitter- “I was making a point about body image and not race, whilst sticking up for a mate, I definitely said it wrong though, apologies.”

And just for good measure, Meek Mill apologized for saying that Nicki’s pal Drake was a chump for letting others write his rap lyrics- “I want to give a special apology shout-out to Nicki Minaj for my crazy a** going crazy on Twitter. You can’t be messing with no hood n*gga. I was just upset as a fan that that n*gga verse he ain’t write. Shout-out to Drake.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites