Friday, July 31, 2015

Kylie Jenner: I Use Plumping Cream For My Breasts and Butt!

She’s not even 18 years old, and already Kylie Jenner is relying on a special enhancement cream to make her boobs and butt bigger. On Thursday, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star posted a pair of photos on Instagram along with a blatant advertisement for Pure Leef Butt Cream and Breast Plumping Lotion.

Kylie wrote, “I love sharing my beauty secrets with you guys and this is a favorite! @PureLeef offers products with All Natural ingredients (which is important to me) to help maintain & accentuate your curves!@PureLeef's butt enhancement cream & Breast plumping lotion stimulate fat cells in the target areas. I started seeing results after only a month of consistent use. Love their products

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites