Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lauren Conrad Is the Redbook April 2015 Cover Girl!

She’s excited about the newness of spring, and Lauren Conrad is smiling brightly on the April 2015 cover of Redbook magazine. Sporting looks from designers like Maje, Chloe, Alice + Olivia and Lanvin, the former “Hills” star shows off her posing prowess while Matt Jones snaps up photos.
Conrad chats about her relationship with husband William Tell- “I was never a person who was obsessed with the idea of marriage. I mean, I love weddings. But he’s the first person I ever thought I could marry.”

Furthermore, Lauren discussed the perceptible struggle for women in the fashion industry- “Over the last few years I’ve been able to work with several women who I really respected because they didn’t take on that role of being a b*tch. They were strong, but they were kind and they didn’t need to shout to be heard. A lot of women feel like they need to be tough in order to be taken seriously. We have this idea that kindness is weakness, which I don’t think is true.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites