Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bella Hadid Showcases Her Lady Pillows Via Social Media!

Following in her older sister Gigi’s footsteps, Bella Hadid treated fans to a sexy snapshot of her flawless form on Instagram on Saturday (June 13). The 18-year-old fledgling model uploaded a photo of herself pouting her lips and exposing her ample assets, along with a few images of various bathing suits and beach fun.

Bella previously told Glamour she was ecstatic to get a gig as the star of Botkier New York’s Spring 2015 campaign- “It was my first campaign, so definitely one of the greatest things I have done! I was so excited when I heard I got it because I'm such a big fan of the brand, and the experience was incredible. The whole team was so helpful.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites