Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Angelina Jolie: “Maleficent” Sequel in the Works!

Last year Disney’s “Maleficent” was one of the hottest films to hit theaters, and it sounds like there’s a second installment on the way. According to Deadline, Angelina Jolie is working out the details to reprise her role as the Mistress of All Evil while original screenwriter Linda Woolverton and producer Joe Roth are also attached to the project.

Back in March 2014, the “Gone in Sixty Seconds” starlet told Entertainment Weekly, "I loved being Maleficent. I was quite sad to put my staff down and put my horns away because somehow, she just lives in a different world. But I did have to take my staff home to practice walking with it in my cloak, and then I would go outside and scream at the bushes to expand my voice and play with my voice. So, Mom was a bit nutso for a period."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites