Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Kate Moss Hates Being Pampered

Supermodel Kate Moss hates being pampered and would prefer to spend all her free time with her 12-year-old daughter Lila. While the 40-year-old is used to having her hair and makeup fussed over on photoshoots, Moss says she dislikes indulging in beauty treatments, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

The supermodel, who had Lila with her ex beau Jefferson Hack, said: "I always like a bit of dark red paint on my nails. If I'm not doing them myself I go to a nice little salon in Primrose Hill (London)- it's totally no-nonsense. I hate all that pampering business, I prefer hanging out with Lila to sitting through a long manicure."

Moss also refuses to spend time planning her holiday wardrobe and insists she could get ready for a trip at a moment's notice. I don't really plan my holiday wardrobe. I've collected it over the years and have favourite pieces I always take, though I buy a new bikini every time. I'd throw in black jeans, grey jeans, some T-shirts, a jacket and flats - or a bikini if we're going somewhere hot. I have a travel bag ready to go, with all my beauty essentials and passport.

"I don't think I massively over-pack but I'm definitely not a one-case kind of girl. If the plane lost all my luggage and I was somewhere sunny like Ibiza I would just get a bikini, shorts, T-shirt and sandals. If it was somewhere colder like New York I'd go for jeans, jacket and a pair of Louboutins," she said.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites