Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rumer Willis Flaunts Fit Physique in Bikini Snapshot

On the heels of her huge “Dancing with the Stars” victory, Rumer Willis is taking some time off to rest and recuperate. The 26-year-old stunner’s boyfriend Tye Blue snapped a sexy bikini photo and posted it online along with the caption, “Dance does a body good. Real good.” And of course, Rumer reposted the image with the caption, “#sorrynotsorry.”

Miss Willis also shared a message to her loyal fans- “On this first Monday I am not on the #DWTS stage dancing for all of you I am filled with so much gratitude and love for the amazing experience I had and what joy I got every week from dancing for all of you #teamvalenrue fans. Thank you again for helping me and @iamvalc share this moment. We couldn't have done it without you.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites