Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jennifer Lopez Sizzles in Us Weekly Cover Spread

Giving her fans an eyeful of bikini beauty, Jennifer Lopez is featured in a new cover spread for US Weekly magazine’s Best Bodies issue. While posing up a storm in several sexy swimsuits, the “Jenny From The Block” songstress declares, “I see pictures of myself in my twenties and go, ‘Oh, I look better now!’”


Lopez also extols the virtues of aging gracefully- "You hit a stride where your spirit, body, and mind all come together. I embrace who I am. I feel sexy, I feel youthful, I feel pretty sometimes.” She adds, “Very rarely will I skip my workout. Sometimes, I work too late the night before and I'm like, 'Ugh, I can't do this.' But I tell myself, 'Just do it.


It's only an hour.' It's just talking yourself off the ledge of being a lazy bum. I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm always looking for something that's gonna help me embrace that lifestyle. BodyLab is a set of supplements that is about your body working as hard as you do."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites