Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Meek Mill Clears Up Nicki Minaj Engagement Rumors

News of a possible betrothal between Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill has been running rampant as of late, however the “Amen” rapper says he’s not engaged to the “Anaconda” gal. While chatting with Fader, Meek explained that the 15-carat diamond ring he gave her isn’t an engagement ring. Mill shared, "It's definitely real. But it ain't really time to get married yet. We’re still learning each other, feeling each other out."

And when T.I. told him “congratulations on your engagement” while out recently, Meek fired back, “I ain't engaged." T.I. replied, "You never asked her, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' But she is your girlfriend. You may not have asked her, 'Will you marry me?' But you are engaged... I've said my part, as long as you know what’s going on."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites