Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Amanda Seyfried Is Tempting in Testino’s Towel Series

Never afraid to turn on the sex appeal, Amanda Seyfried is featured in the latest installment of the Towel Series by Mario Testino. The “Big Love” actress stripped down to her birthday suit and covered her modesty with her arms while wrapping a towel around her hair. Testino posted the photo online with the caption, “TOWEL SERIES 77, AMANDA SEYFRIED. #MarioTestino #TowelSeries @mingey.”

Meanwhile, Amanda told Vogue that she’s not a fan of traveling for work because she hates not being near her beloved canine companion Finn- “I just don't want to leave him anymore. Maybe it's because I'm subconsciously aware of his mortality. I try not to think about it, but somewhere inside of me, I'm like, ‘He's going to die way sooner than all the rest of the people I know!’”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites